Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default How Long to Tape / Mud / Sand Drywall ?

DanG wrote:
Typical quality requires 3 coats. 12 hours dry time each coat.
Setting compound can be used on the first coat. Most finishers I
know would have zero interest in a weekend job.

Area differences I suppose. There are plenty of hungry guys around
here that work weekends. I've also used union guys. A few buddies
would show up bright and early each weekend morning, knock the living
crap out of the taping and spackling and knock off around 1 PM. They
were "moonlighting" on the weekends and that was their only free time.