Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] todd@oxfordeye.co.uk is offline

Default Zanussi ZSF4123 dishwasher cold water problem

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for you reply. I'll call someone out. As you say, it probably
won't be too expensive. Im not massively electrical (Im a games
programmer by trade) but hate the fact that kitchen appliances seem to
be engineered to last just a few years (this dishwasher is just 2years
old).

Usually I just take the item apart and observe. Watch and look for the
fault, then just buy the replacement part. Its worked for my washing
machines 4 times (motor brushes, door latch, condensor unit, mounting
bolds sheared) and my cooker (thermostate blew).... In this case Im
loathed to take it all apart since I don't think I'll see the fault.

Calling engineer now...

Thanks again

Todd