Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] todd@oxfordeye.co.uk is offline

Default Zanussi ZSF4123 dishwasher cold water problem

On 13 Feb, 19:30, Lurch wrote:
On 13 Feb 2007 11:09:35 -0800, mused:

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for the info. I am going to take it apart a bit tonight to
investigate... anything I should look out for ? Is the PCB in the door
(behind the buttons) or located elsewhere?

Usually behind the controls on the door. I haven't got a drawing for
this one so can't tell you exactly where the stat is but I would start
at the stat and heater, check for power and continuity. Hopefully it
will be the stat at fault, as it's the cheapest of the 3
aforementioned parts at 12 quid!

Beware that there will be voltages where and when you don't expect
them inside appliances, excercise extreme caution to prolong your
health!
--
Regards,
Stuart.

Hi again Stuart,

Ok, I've had a quick look inside the door panel. I can see a white box
that is the control unit (buttons on the outside) and thats about it
in there. No obvious PCB, although I assume its wrapped up in the
white box.

Do you think the thermostate is likely to be in the door unit
somewhere or could it be in the sides/back of the appliance ? Im
loathed to take it all apart searching.

Thanks agan for your help

Todd.