Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default Zanussi ZSF4123 dishwasher cold water problem

On 13 Feb 2007 07:26:50 -0800, mused:

Hi guys,

Looking for some advice about my dishwasher that has suddenly stopped
heating the water. It seems to operate ok but the water is stone cold
and the tablet is semi-dissolved at the end of the washing cycle.

Does this point to the heating element or are there other possible
reasons for this?

The dishwasher should know when the water has heated up and if it
doesn't, e.g. through a faulty heater, then it will usually stop mid
cycle. The fact it carries on regardless points to a thermostat at
fault (common) or programmer fault (uncommon), although I believe it
is controlled from a PCB on this model (from memory) which could be
faulty (mediumly common).
--
Regards,
Stuart.