Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.home-theater.misc,sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Steven Steven is offline

Default Sears Silvertone Medalist VINTAGE 1960's console stereo w/remote speaker-tube tuner-NICE-ONE CENT !

wrote:
Oh, man... really? Is that the same as the infamous "Skippy"?

I'm curious: if this guy is such bad news, how did he ever get a 1500+
positive feedback rating on eBay? Wouldn't he get a lot more negative
feedback? Not trying to defend him - don't know this person, nor dealt
with him. Just puzzled.

Gerry

I still think he's Michael McCarty-alias Ras Mikael Enoch, etc. but
maybe he's an original broken record.

BTW--I was supposed to be Skippy or so a couple had delusions over.
Jeff Angus thought it up after his favorite comic strip about a mental
hospital patient. Having conversed with me for this long do you agree
with it?

Regardless, I thank you as you helped me as much as I may have helped
you.

There is no Skippy, which is why I poke fun back at some.