Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] kellyj00@gmail.com is offline

Default Space heater

Sorry, I misspoke. I meant efficiency as in there's no fan, air
circulates by the whole "hot air rises, cold sinks" idea.

You're right about Electric costing more. In the case of a bachelor
though, where you spend the majority of your time in one room, like a
bedroom to sleep, a radiant heater makes good sense.

I set my heater down to about 60 this time of year. 58 when I'm at
work, 63 when I get home, 60 to sleep. My gas/electric bills total
about $150/month together (they're about $75 each) for a 1600 square
foot house (no basement).

Jason Kelly
Valley Center, KS