Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default How to attach vanity top to base

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:09:40 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 20:44:45 GMT, 46erjoe
wrote:

I bought a cheap bathroom vanity. Came in two pieces - the top, made
of what looks to be some kind of white glass/ceramic, and the bottom
particle board. In the upper corners of the bottom are 4 plastic
triangular pieces with holes in them. These are there of course to
secure the top to the bottom. But the top is made of something hard
and I'm afraid to drill into it. So how do I secure the top to the
bottom? I can't figure out why they even put in the plastic pieces.
The kit came with no directions.

The guys who do this for a living use RTV.

DIY guys do too. Return The Vanity..right?

--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."