Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill Bill is offline

Default Spa wiring / hookup question for older Grandee

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the URL. I had looked there, and got the oldest manual they
have, which has the IC 2000 control box. Mine has what looks like an
earlier box with a junction box on the side. The wiring diagram for
the Grandee shows five wires connecting to the control box, but I have
six. It is a Grandee, but they don;t have the manuals. I even called
the manufacturer directly. They said they would send one, but did not.

I have electricians in the family, but they're not sure either.

Thanks for the ideas, but I'm still puzzled...