Posted to alt.home.repair
marybeth marybeth is offline

Default Interior house doors drift shut

"I suspect your discription of his actions are greatly exaggerated.
That is the normal and quite approved method of fixing that problem." -
--Harry K

Well Harry you must be a suspicious person, right? Now why would you
call me a liar and say that I greatly exaggerated? Were you here
Harry? Did you see the bent over hinge pin or the twisted hinge or how
about the mashed hinge with the brass color knocked off of it?

So smashing things is the approved method of fixing things hu?
Approved by who? Not approved by me. Guess I'll get my hammer and
come fix things at your house. Oh don't worry it's all approved! I
don't work cheap either Harry.