Posted to alt.home.repair
propman propman is offline

Default Need wiring diagram for electric drill

David Nebenzahl wrote in news:457240a3$0$5782
:

propman spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote in news:4571ce59$0

$5806
:

buffalobill spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

This is so simple, I feel kind of foolish posting it, but here

goes:

I need a wiring diagram for my garden-variety 3/8" variable-speed
reversible drill. (It happens to be a Craftsman, but is the same as
hundreds of other similar tools.)

http://www.toolpartsdirect.com/toolparts.html

Your earlier link (Sears itself) was better. This place doesn't carry
parts for Sears/Craftsman. Pretty sure only Sears itself does that.
Didn't you check the list before you posted this?

And maybe you should check what you originally wrote in your initial
request...to whit:

You meant to type "to wit", no?

Nope.........asshole!

quote on

"So I'd sure appreciate it if someone could post a (link to) a wiring
diagram for this tool. Like I said, any similar variable-speed
reversible consumer-quality drill will do."

quote off

Seems to me that his site referal fufills the second

statement........
:-)

Have you checked either of the sites he sent links to? Neither has
wiring diagrams for *anything*. I checked. Nada. Zip.

Wrong again, asshole.......it clearly shows wiring DIAGRAMS.......if you
want the SCHEMATIC then you should have asked for the SCHEMATIC!

Lots of exploded parts diagrams, though.

Take your ****ing attitude and shove it where the sun don't
shine.........