Posted to alt.security.doityourself,uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default how to remove one-way screws?

On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 21:49:19 UTC, mike wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in news:176uZD2KcidF-pn2-
:

There was an extensive discussion on the topic
here, a while ago. As apart of that discussion, I produced a picture of
my ancient one...it's still there...

http://www.tavi.co.uk/impact.jpg

Wow - t's just like my (trying to remember) mid siixties one) which is
still going strong.

That's mid sixties too...I bought it to undo the engine casing screws on
my Honda CB72...!

But it was "made in Taiwan".....

Mine's a Draper - don't know where they were made at that time.