Posted to alt.security.doityourself,uk.d-i-y
The Wanderer The Wanderer is offline

Default how to remove one-way screws?

On 13 Nov 2006 15:38:50 GMT, mike wrote:

"Bob Eager" wrote in news:176uZD2KcidF-pn2-
:

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:46:07 UTC, "Matty F"
wrote:

Sorry, don't see how t

Oh, I know how impact drivers work; I've had one for 40 years. I just
don't see how that actually works in practice, but I'll try it sometime.

Yes, must admit that was my thought as well, given that they are one-way
screws. I would have thought the bit would just cam out no matter how hard
it was hit, given the shape of the screw head

I think because you apply the wist at the same time as you wallop the bit
into the head.

There hasn't been much my impact driver won't shift.!

Incidentally is the impact driver the correct name

No, it's the 'Oww, ****! bruise-the-thumb tool'! :-)

--
the dot wanderer at tesco dot net