Posted to misc.consumers.house
mrsgator88 mrsgator88 is offline

Default Using USB headset with corded phone

"Tomes" wrote in message
news
wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a USB headset that I use for VoIP calls on my PC. I also have a
corded phone. Can I somehow plug by USB headset to use with my corded
phone? Is there an adapter that would let me do that?

I know that there are adapters that go the other way, from a USB Razor
phone jack to a regular headset jack (came with the phone). I would check
Radio Shack or google for it.
Tomes

There are adapters for plugging a regular phone into your computer to use
with Skype and other services. You can get them cheap on ebay, and they
really do work. Not only that, many are "dual use" so your phone can still
access the phone line on the wall jack.