Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stoppiing leak in plastic plumbing pipe

"Bob" wrote in message
I have a small leak at a glued connection of two pvc plumbing pipes that
are located horizontally under my kitchen sink. I would like to stop the
leak without having to take apart the pipes,etc,etc.

Any suggestions(plumbers goop,etc) on how to successfully do this would be
most appreciated.

Plumbing though, does mean a lot of things, such as drains and supply lines
with pressure.

You may get away with some sealer on a drain, but not on a supply
Sometimes you just have to do the job right. Anything less may result in a
worse leak that usually happens when you are away for the weekend.