Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Black Michael Black is offline

Default Repair of Crystal Phono Cartridges ?

"Blake" ) writes:
A common problem on old phonographs with crystal cartridges seems to be that
the Rochelle salts crystal disintegrates with humidity. I'm working on one
of these phonos now. I have an idea how it might be repaired, but rather
than reinvent the wheel, I thought I would ask how others have attacked this
problem.

I haven't a clue, but you should probably ask in rec.antiques.radio+phono
Because there would be people there trying to keep (and revive) older
equipment, and this is the sort of thing that gets discussed over there
(even if I'm not sure this specifically has been discussed).

Michael