Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Toilet rocks when you sit on it?

wrote:
I have a toilet set on tile. When you sit on it it moves forward a
tad, when you get off it rocks back to its resting posistion. I
also notice when it sees a lot of activity, a small amount of water
comes out of the front section where the base meets the tile.I have
checked the nuts and they are tight. I assume the tile is not level
and this is the problem? Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

1. Set it in a mortar bed

2. Use wedges. #1 is better.

--

dadiOH