Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default 2-gang 2-way switch

On 18 Oct 2006 21:43:54 GMT someone who may be "Bob Eager"
wrote this:-

The MK Grid Plus range seem to have a 2 gang (single plate) module
plate. You can get switches for that which have neons, and switches that
don't have neons.

Very useful they are too. I have a four way module in the kitchen.
One way has a two way switch, which switches the main outside light
(this also be switched from the shed), the next way has a neon light
module which indicates when the main light is on. The other two ways
have single way switches that operate other outside lights (which
can only ever be on if the main light is on). A great way to
assemble useful switching.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh