Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default 2-gang 2-way switch

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:00:39 UTC, (Andrew
Gabriel) wrote:

In article ,
"Bob Eager" writes:
On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:35:16 UTC, "John" wrote:

Is there such a thing as a 2-gang 2-way switch that has a neon light
indicator for one of the switch rockers?

The light up in the loft currently gets its feed from the switched live of
the landing light so I have to have the landing light switched on to have
the loft light on. I want to be able to switch the loft light on and off
from the landing switch position but can forsee that someone may leave it on
or switch it accidentally, hence the reason for wanting a neon indicator.

The MK Grid Plus range seem to have a 2 gang (single plate) module
plate. You can get switches for that which have neons, and switches that
don't have neons.

I don't recall any switches with neons in the range,
but you can get a switch and separate neon module.

My apologies - misread it!

There is a single plate with three module slots, so two switches and a
neon would fit.

Avenue Supplies,
http://avenuesupplies.co.uk