Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WetNfiX

Lobster wrote:
They're not bad - I've used them once or twice. I keep then in my
rawlplug box for use in situations where I reckoned a rawlplug would
work OK, but then find it hasn't! Does depend on how crappy your
walls are though - if they're really bad, these things won't work
miracles, and you'd be better off with a more rigourous method like a
resin-based system.

Reminds me of the stuff Rawlplug used to sell years ago. Was it asbestos
fibre based? You spat on it & bunged it in the hole.

Most Fischer stuff does what it says on the tin.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman