Posted to alt.home.repair
Toller Toller is offline

Default spot weed killer?

"tenplay" wrote in message
. ..
I would like to zap weeds growing in the lawn and garden without harming
the grass and plants growing around the weeds. What is the best way to do
it? I saw something called a Weed Stick online, where you supposedly walk
around injecting any kind of concentrated weed killer directly on the weed.
Anyone try it? Would WD40 or gasoline work using a direct applicator? It
sounds like a lot of folks use Roundup, but I find that it works too slow.
It seems to take a couple of days for the leaves to begin turning brown.
Thanks for any suggestions.

For years now I have been using weed killer on my weeds. I never thought to
try WD40; I bet they wouldn't squeek so badly afterwards. Thanks for the
idea.