Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ren Ren is offline

Default electrical installation test certificate template

Tony Bryer wrote:

What are you going to do with the blank certificate once you've got it?
What really matters is not the certificate, but the fact that the work has
been tested by a suitably equipped person who is competent to do so.

Sorry Mr Bryer,

I have all the gear - it's for my work on Zone 0 and Zone 1 hazardous
area electrical installations. Meters, Scopes, Meg's, LCR bridges etc.
etc. etc.

I will check the wiring out and fill in the forms myself - the
certificate is just to save me from having to design one myself, and
the inspector would like some continuity I'm sure.

Thanks,

Ren.