Posted to alt.home.repair
DAC DAC is offline

Default Orange Peel Texture? "Knockdown" or "Skip Trowel" also "California Knock-down"

HotRod wrote:
THANKS that helps a lot. I may give it a shot on a wall or other area first

One thing I forgot to mention was that I always find a buddy or
girlfriend or wife anybody to do a couple of things. 1 -- pour the
mixed mud while you hold the hopper. It's a messy task. 2 -- they can
keep the hose out of way while you're moving about. 3 -- set them up
with a halogen work light, and have them follow you around, shining the
light from behind you to the wall or ceiling. It really helps to
evaluate the uniformity texture, and takes the natural shadows out of
play.

Good luck...

DAC