Posted to alt.home.repair
HotRod HotRod is offline

Default Orange Peel Texture? "Knockdown" or "Skip Trowel" also "California Knock-down"

I'm interested in applying some "Orange Peel" texture to two ceilings in my
house and was wondering if someone could help me out with what I need to
know. The texture may also be called "Knockdown" or "Skip Trowel" or
"California Knock-down" you can see a picture of what I want here
http://www.drywallschool.com/knockdown.htm

I need any information you can provide or possible some of the questions
answered.

1) What should the consistancy of the mud be? Thickness?
2) What orfice size should I use on the hopper.
3) What pressure (Psi/cfm)?
4) What distance do I spray from?
5) How long is the dry time before I try and Knock down the sprayed mud?