Posted to rec.woodworking
Patriarch Patriarch is offline

Default Roy Underhill injured again.

LRod wrote in
:

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:36:20 -0700, "Teamcasa"
wrote:

I recently switched to Dish Network, is Roy's show on there? I have not
found it.

Not on any DishNetwork stations per se. It's a PBS program and not all
PBS stations carry it. If you're eligible to get the PBS National Feed
(hard to do with so many local channel markets now available), it's on
there. Otherwise, you'll have to get the local channel package for
your area and hope the local PBS operator carries it. I get three PBS
stations in my local package, and only one carries Roy.

On the SF Bay DirecTV package, there are a lot more PBS stations. Only one
has Roy right now, and the series is from 2005. Maybe that will change
soon.

Beats the heck out of cable, though.

Patriarch