Posted to uk.d-i-y
jim jim is offline

Default UK wiring diagrams domestic

wrote:
David Hansen wrote:
On 3 Sep 2006 10:59:11 -0700 someone who may be

wrote this:-

//snip//

I had stated NO installations, thats why I asked for advice

Regret I do not follow your drift, but it does rather sound as if you
ARE doing some installation as you are talking about channelling into a
wall.

Judging from your initial post it might be advisable to pause a while
for some basic study before you make a BIG expensive error due to
transferring assumptions that you might make in electronics to domestic
cabling & finding they don't apply.

To put it another way, generally terms in the electrical
equations/calculations which vanish in electronics don't in domestic
cabling & vice versa.

If you know your electronics there should be no trouble understanding
the different flavour of electrical theory as applied to wiring.

Take care.