Posted to alt.home.repair
Stuart Benoff Stuart Benoff is offline

Default How much PSI can this pump produce?

Sacramento Dave wrote:
"Stuart Benoff" wrote in message

I have a Magnetek 1081 PB4 Booster Pump, 3/4 hp, 3450 rpm - part
#173840-20 attached to my pool to run a pool cleaner. I don't have the
official specs for it so would anyone know how to calculate how much PSI
this pump can/should produce?

Thank you.

I think most pumps are rated Gallons per minute GPM. pool system run at
a very low PSI 10 to 20.

That's interesting because the cleaner that it's attached to says that
it needs between 20 and 25 PSI for it to be completely effective. You'd
think that they would say between X and Y GPM?