Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default blocked toilet! Andrex wet wipes - the culprit! How to unblock?

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 10:36:15 GMT someone who may be "Dan
delaMare-Lyon" wrote this:-

OK - this is what gets me - the "sanitary" product mfrs all come up with the
latest greatest wet this, lotion that, soothing the other papery products
for use on yer arse - and all they seem to do is block the sodding bog and
drains behind it. It wouldn't suprise me if Andrex wasn't actually a
division of Dyno Rod these days ;-)

Perhaps people should retaliate by installing paperless toilets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...in_ a_source=

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh