Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] pattyjamas@hotmail.com is offline

Default Need to find cement concrete in caulking tube to match sidewalk color??

I bought some polymer type of filler called liquid cement that I used
to fill in a crack in the walkway to my house. This shrank and cracked.
No good-need to use concrete.

I have seen concrete that came in a tube with which you use a caulk
gun. I like this approach and have used it b4.

However in this instance I need a whitish or sidewalk sort of color. I
was told by a guy who was working on a neighbors foundation there are
such tubes ( in different colors) you can buy but you need to know
where to purchase them. They are not found in Lowe's or Home Depot. I
did not need the tubes at that time or I would have asked him where he
got it.
Thanks for any advice.
Petty