Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] gf@naturalproperties.com is offline

Default HOW TO FIX LEAKS IN FRONT OF DORMER

year ago we had leak in flashing near dormer and handy man supposedly
fixed it and redid flashing in front of another dormer. Now both leak
and when I checked I see about 8 nails in the shingles in front of each
dormer. they had sealant on top of them but most is gone now. The
questions should any nails be exposed there. Should the first shingle
snot be cemented down when you restart the shingles below the dormer
and windows? We have roofer coming today but want to know what to
expect.