Posted to rec.woodworking
Warren Weber Warren Weber is offline

Default Keeping brass shiny

"MikeG" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hi,

Is there any product that y'all know of that will prevent brass from
tarnishing/oxidizing? I am just about to inlay some 1/8" diameter brass
rods into a painted piece, and once inlaid, it will be difficult to
polish the inlay should it need it. Thanks for any help.

Mike G

I use an automobile clear coat that comes in a spray can. this is much
tougher than lacquer. Did this on our kitchen cabinets handles. Holds up
great.

It has removed 688 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!