Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gogs Gogs is offline

Default Advice on cooker hoods

Gogs wrote:
I called a place who sell these hoods as I can see the problem, I might
be able to fit on the second section with the vent in it but its
debatable, not much room for error and I have found some info that says
they gas regs say 750mm above the hob, is this correct.

Anyway place I called said you can use the top section with the vent on
it on its own, is this correct info, anyone have experience of this.

A lot of these hoods are the same dimension wise, yeh plenty people
have them in these crap houses, so there is either a way round it or
they are placing them a lot lower than advised to?

Anyone at all know much about this, please