Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] uviedo12@aol.com is offline

Default Used wrong plug on my camcorder!! hELp!!

I accidentally used the wrong power plug for my camcorder. Nothing
happened. It didn't power on or anything. I didn't think much about
it. Then I figured i might have had the wrong plug. When I finally
did find the right plug for it, I plugged it in and nothing happened.
It doesn't turn on, nothing. It was working before I plugged in the
wrong plug.

The power adapter it is supposed to take is an 11v plug. The one I
accidentally used is a 9v. Did I blow a board or something? Is this
irreversible?