Posted to misc.consumers.house
Travis Hayes Travis Hayes is offline

Default reappearing drywall crack

"Travis Hayes" wrote in message
.com...

My questions a
1. Is the spackle bulging now only because I did a ****-poor job, or
maybe because the sheets are actually moving together now? (Perhaps

because
of hot summer temperatures?)
2. Was my fix adequate? Should I have put joint tape on, or something
more drastic?
3. What would you do now? (Short of unloading the house-- the wife is
attached now.)

Thanks everyone for your comments. Since it's in an inconspicuous place, I
think I will let it go as is through the winter and see what happens. Come
spring, if it isn't any worse, I guess I'll take down the kitchen cabinet
that is hiding who knows how much of the crack, get some mesh tape, and do
it right this time.

-Thanks,

Travis