Posted to uk.d-i-y
Haymish Pupkin Haymish Pupkin is offline

Default cheapest place for hammerite direct to rust metal paint?

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
Haymish Pupkin wrote:
Can't believe how much Homebase are charging for this stuff,
especially as the spray can I bought the other day clogged up after
30 seconds and is now unusable with a third still left in the tin.
Wasted another third trying to get it to work. Needless to say, I'm
now looking for a tin of paint rather than a spray can.

If its white or black? you want try a discount car accessories shop.
Its about 4gbp near me how much did you pay?

Well I just bought some from FocusDIY as they had a special offer on.

2 x 750ml tins for £20 normal price £12.99 each so worked out cheaper per
litre than buying the 2.5 litre tin for £34.99 (you get more of a discount
the more you buy)

Not what I'd call a bargain but a bit of a saving. No deals to be had at
homebase or B&Q

Thanks