Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Using auto painting shop to paint your kitchen cabinets

Ralph Mowery wrote:
"John Grabowski" wrote in message

"baking2000" wrote in message
Has anyone heard of anything like this? Can you take kitchen
cabinets to an auto paint shop and have them paint your cabinets? This
is a serious question!

I saw a decorator's kitchen who had her kitchen cabinets painted by a
friend
at an auto body shop using car paint. They looked very rich
compared to the
original "builder's special" look that they originally had.

They should look beter as the car paint is around $ 100 to $ 200 per
gallon vers the $ 20 or so for house paint.

Unfortunately more money does not always mean more quality, especially
if the product is not stable for the use.

I am not saying it would not work well, but rather that I personally
would have my doubts.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit