Posted to alt.home.repair
Chazzum

Default Replaced Ice Maker How Long For It To Produce Ice?

wrote:
water vallve was probably bad

I appreciate the advice but if the water valve was bad shouldn't I
still get a voltage reading to it on the module's test holes N and V
during the fill cycle? It's now been 24 hours with no ice so I ran the
new unit through a cycle and it is also not reading any voltage on N
and V during the fill cycle. I think you may be correct about the
water valve since the new module isn't getting water but don't
understand why I'm not getting a voltage reading during the fill cycle.

TIA