Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Water, not just fogging, in Thermopane Windows. What2Do??

ameijers wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
The good news is I got 9 older aluminum frame double-hung windows to
go in the barn I just built (garage, workshop etc).... Free!

The Bad News is that they were lying outside, flat on their backs,
for a year, and most have water INSIDE the thermopane windows. Many
have dripping, moving water, a couple are just fogged.

Well, that is probably why they were free. Replacement glass panels
will likely cost almost as much as new thermopane windows, unless
they are a stock size.

I don't know about where you are, but my local supplier does custom work
very reasonably.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit