lane

Default Rhino Liner on a mower deck

"woodsy" wrote in message
Problem with your drop in is they shift around just enough to scratch all
the paint off. Take that drop in out in 5 years and see how it looks. All
rust. May as well have not put anything in.

Not true!
It is a '94 Ford Ranger with close to 200,000 miles and the liner has been
there from day one being installed by the dealer. The liner has a Ford logo
molded in. I bought the truck from the original owner. I took the liner out
a couple of years ago and was amazed at the condition of the bed. No way it
would look that good without a liner. I'm sold on them.
Lane