woodsy

Default Rhino Liner on a mower deck

Problem with your drop in is they shift around just enough to scratch all
the paint off. Take that drop in out in 5 years and see how it looks. All
rust. May as well have not put anything in.
"lane" lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote in message

"ERich10983" wrote in message
I had it installed on my truck bed. One thing I really like compared to

the
drop-in liners is that it isn't slippery. Things stay put. That lack

of
slickness might be a problem with a mower deck. It does sound like an
interesting idea. I might be tempted myself.

Earle Rich
Mont Vernon, NH

I have to agree with the slippery problem. However my drop in will take

more
abuse and not damage the actual bed of the truck than any spray in. I

know,
have my drop in sprayed, ya, that's it. May not be such a bad idea

really.

Lane