Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default run car on moonshine

On Mon, 22 May 2006 23:54:35 GMT, "Karl Townsend"
remove .NOT wrote:

Gas will soon be $3/gal. I live in corn country, its $2/bushel. My car will
run on E85, that's 85% ethanol, 15% gas.

So can I buy/build a high efficiency fermenter and still that does, say 5
gallons a day? I'd run it all winter and use the waste heat to keep the shop
warm. Seen any good proven designs? How about one that uses a corn burner
boiler (readily purchased) as the heat source for the still?

BTW, I may need some quality control help to make sure its really 200 proof
VBG

Will soon be $3 a gallon? The cheapest Ive paid in the last 3 months
is $3.27 a gallon.

Im putting $30-40 in my gas tank EVERY DAY.

And it sucks. Badly

And we can thank the Left for not allowing more refineries to be
built, or more wells to be drilled.

Thanks assholes!!!

Gunner

"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be
as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment
is to gull**** in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at
all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in
sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration,
knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure
but enriches it."

- Onni 1:33