nkm490 nkm490 is offline
Junior Member

Sorry, but before I start taking the player apart to clean the front connectors I just wanted to make sure what the front connectors are. Just to be su The front conectors are the RCA ports (yellow, red, white) where I would plug a gaming system in?

My particular problem is the system quitting while playing and then the power LED blinks. After I unplug it and plug it back in it works again for a random amount of time. Sony's website would lead me to believe that the system is overheating.

One thing that I have done with this system is extend the speaker wires so that I can place the speakers on both sides of my basement. The left speaker wire is about 30 ft long and the right one about 15 ft long. It's worked fine for a year and now this happens about 3 weeks after the extended warranty ends!

Thanks for any further clarification you can provide and any other tips that might be useful for a beginner.

Thanks.