Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Mark P

Default What is it? CX

R.H. wrote:
Four of the six have been fully identified so far:

636. Point aligning tool for a distributor

637. Indian war club

638. Compass/sundial

639. Scale/letter opener

640. This tool was marked as being a scraper/shaver of a particular type,
shaver is probably a better description, I should have mentioned this in my

641. Two pieces of this set have been guessed correctly: a pen and pencil.
The last item is related to them, although in modern times this piece is no
longer used for the purpose for which it was made.

Wild guess: the third item is a knife to sharpen the pencil and pen quill?