Posted to alt.home.repair
Terry

Default Lawn Mower Doesn't Turn Off

wrote in message
oups.com...
My husband and I just bought a new lawn mower and unfortunately it
doesn't turn off unless we disconnect the cable. Has anyone had this
problem before? Any suggestions?

This either a troll or incomplete information!

Can't tell from this posting whether we are speaking about an electric mower
with a defective switch? If so where is switch located? i.e. pull the plug
instead.

Or, say, a gasoline powered machine with a problem in the throttle linkage
and/or with a breakage in the electric shut off which is supposed to 'kill'
the ignition when the throttle is in the zero position?

Respectfully suggest post a more complete question and/or take it to a
repair shop.