Posted to alt.home.repair
Keith Williams

Default Window shades & cat

In article jim.redelfs-D39B2A.11140031032006
@news.central.cox.net, says...
In article ,
Suzie-Q wrote:

Get your cat declawed.

Absolutely DO NOT get your cat declawed.

OK. Shoot the cat. They are cheaper than window coverings.

It's a horrible and painful process.

Perhaps, but it's not so bad for the cat.

I guess it was traumatizing for SQ. She's still emotionally
unstable.

Some cats never recover, emotionally.

All the de-clawed cats I have asked simply replied, "What claws?"

One of ours rolls over on his back exposing his belly. Most think
it's cute and that he wants his belly scratched. Hah! It's bait
and if you bite he'll show you what claws.

Some suffer horrible infections after the surgery.

In that unlikely event, see my first suggestion above.

;-)

--
Keith