Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Honey (orangey, if you ask me) oak cabinets with what color hardwood floors?

I thought about painting the cabinets but all that stripping and
sanding and priming and painting. Won't it take like centuries to do
all that? And I'm worried about it adhering so that it doesn't scratch
off. I like white painted cabinets so that would go with anything. I
think I've settled the issue though.

I'm now thinking a honey colored red-oak beveled edge floor throughout
everything except the kitchen. And then either ceramic tile in a
diamond pattern or the peel and stick linoleum tiles in a blue and
white diamond pattern.

Thanks for everyone's input!