Posted to rec.woodworking
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net

Default Can I accessorize my Ridgid table saw for routing?

As I wrote above, this forum has tons of great material on it. THANKS so
much!

I think I'll try my hand at building my own too.

Thanks again!

Jack

C & E wrote:

"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote
in message ...

Does anyone know if one can buy (or make) an attachment to the Ridgid
TS3650 table saw for having a router table off to the side? I've seen
this done for some other saws. The TS3650 has nice wings and plenty of
space for a router. And I have a nice router lift, so my Bosch could
easily sit below table level and not get in the way.

Jack

Go to the Woodworking section of the RIdgid Forums site. Do a search and
you will come up with a scad of threads and pics of homemade router
extensions. I'm jus about finished with mine now.
http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/index.php