Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Tomlinson

Default Whirlpool Fridge Freezer Water Fillter query

In article , River Tramp
writes

Thanks for the reply, but it doesn't have any reset button as far as I can
see, will contact the service centre

On my Whirlpool side-by-side, to reset the filter indicator, you press
the switch that controls the interior light 5 times within 10 seconds.
The filter indicator then changes from red to green.

BTW: the filters (official Whirlpool) are one third of the price from
the US and fit just fine. Pattern filters are even cheaper.

--
(\__/)