Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thermostat question.

Steve Thrasher wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
If it is the one I am thinking of, it could be just a matter if it not
being level. It must be level.

Unless there's a very local gravitational anomaly that's imperceptible
when standing next to it...it's level. :-) The install instructions
talked about that, so I used a bubble level and laid on both the top,
bottom and and then vertically along the left edge. I'll admit upon
reading you message I went back and rechecked though.

You've only had it 2 weeks, why would you not just take it back? Even
if they can be adjusted, which can be time consuming and tricky, I
wouldn't waste time and possibly break it. If it was off even a couple
degrees and it's brand new, I'd take it back.