Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Harry Curley

Default Bandsaw off/on Switch?

Thank everyone Grizzly appears to have switches that will fit my
bandsaw-Harry This is still the best group for help and information
"no(SPAM)vasys" wrote in message
Harry Curley wrote:
I have a Reliant Bandsaw 14 inch 4 speed and the off/on switch went. It
is a four posted switch and the bandsaw is 110 Volts 9.3/4 amps. There
was a company called Trend-Line Shop Supplies listed with the
instruction book but I guess they are no longer in business in Chelsea
Mass.
The saw was purchase and given to me from Wood Workers Warehouse we all
know what happened to those stores. I have tried several electrical
supplies stores in my area without any luck. Any suggestions or ideas
would be gratefully accepted Harry

You might want to look at Grizzly Tools' switches. If I recall correctly
the Reliant and Grizzly bandsaws seemed identical. Here's a link to a
Grizzly web page with switches:

http://www.grizzly.com/products/sear...x=0&submit.y=0

--
Jack Novak