Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Erik

Default Tap Drill/Metric-SAE conversion Chart?

Reminds me of an incident years ago... a place I worked at had this huge
old decimal equivalents chart. It was a little stained and shop worn,
but wonderful, you could easily read it from anywhere in the shop. Never
seen another like it. Don't recall it having any advertising on it
either.

One day we came back from lunch, and found it down off the wall, and
stuffed in the trash.

Seems the cleaning guy yanked it down... when asked about it, he said
"oh that old ugly thing, it was all out of date anyway"

Erik